||May 10, 2019 and Before
||May 11, 2019 and After
|Member Of YSU
|215 € |250 €
|Nonmember Of YSU
|245 € |275 €
* An author can present maximum 3 papers.
- The deadline for participation fee is July 15, 2018 until 17:00.
- The deadline for the cancellation of registration is July 15, 2018.
- All refunds related to registration will be made after the congress. 20% service fee will be charged for refund.
- The attendance certificate shall not be sent to the participants who are not connected to the system, who are not in the session and who do not participate in the question and answer session regardless of the reasons on the date, day and hour specified in the Congress Programme.
- Virtual presentations can be present online via the AnyMeeting program or previously recorded video. The required technical information and instructions for the virtual presentation will be send to the participant.
- Participation certificate will be sent by mail.
Services Included in Participation Fee
- Boat Tour (Social Tour)
- Participation Certificate
- Congress Bag
- Publication Of The Articles On The Journals
- Participation in All Scientific Presentations
- Coffee Break Treats
- Proceedings Book (Electronic)
Bank Account Information
BEE ORGANIZATION Payment Information KOSOVA (EURO)
|| KOSOVA (XK)
|Bank Code (Swift)
|| TEBKXKPRXXX - TEB SHA
|| NERMIN AKTAS BI
|| THAXHI ZEKA PNEB SH.A. BRANCH
|| HAXHI ZEKA PN PRIZREN KOSOVA
BEE ORGANIZATION Payment Information TURKEY (TL)
|| NERMIN AKTAS
* Participants who will pay with TL have to take the TR Central Bank buying rate of the day they deposited in consideration.
** Please write your Name, Surname, Submission ID and Congress Name in EFT explanation area. Örn: Alberto Pinto, 255, Imcofe.Roma